ウエストゼロのホームページ
Picture of 1993 240sx.  This picture was taken probably around 2003 when my car was in it's prime as far as performance.  Hawaii Raceway Park
This is me driving my 1993 Nissan 240sx at Hawaii Raceway Park probably in 2003 sometime. The car was in it's prime back then and soon after drastically needed the rebuild it is currently undergoing. WestZero is not only about my car. There is a long story behind the creation of the name WestZero and what it stands for. WestZero is my small business/hobby of providing RARE and difficult to obtain Japanese products to my friends and local businesses. It is most definitely not a money making business! It's more like a volunteer service being a middle-man between Hawaii/USA and Japan. WestZero does not import any items that are sold by USA distributors. Only items requested by customers that have not been able to locate the product domestically are purchased. A lot of effort goes into confirming the correct item is ordered and shipping estimates are as accurate as possible. Most items will ship by EMS (Express Mail Service). Items too large for EMS are shipped by Sagawa Express. Shipping is extremely expensive and often times will be the deciding factor whether the product should be purchased or substituted for something domestically available. Surface shipping is not offered for purchases through WestZero at this time. After all, this is a service for bringing in RARE items. We do not bring in bulk to fill a shipping container. Why do I do this for very little or no "profit"? Because I also have the craving or need for difficult to obtain Japanese products. More than half of the products used on my car are from Japan. Car products are not the only things I crave. There are food products like snacks, teas and chewing gum. Japanese eye drops are a very popular item. Not the one's available at Shirokiya or Don Quijote stores. The really eXtreme stuff. Don Quijote really provided a lot more items from Japan that I won't need to worry about anymore.
To accomplish this, I need someone in Japan to go shopping around and purchase these requested items. "JDM-M@niax" or JDM-Maniacs is the one on the Japan side of this service. "JDM-M@niax" is the source of WestZero's JDM (Japan Domestic Market) rare products.
Endless Garage Endless Garage is where my car is being re-built. A project like mine takes weeks and weeks of labor and use of expensive equipment. Thanks to Endless Garage and Marcus, I am not spending weeks and weeks of my time nor am I purchasing expensive equipment that I have no time to use. I am a full-time Realtor so I have contracted the professionals to manage my project. I drop by Endless at the end of my work day and put in a couple of hours here and there as often as I can.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Update on my Nissan S13 Silvia project...


www.RickNakama.com Endless Garage S14 Silvia Drift Car
"After"... hmmm, well not quite, but eventually, my car will be finished with the refurbishing and I'll put my own car's picture(s) up. This is my friend's car that was done at Endless Garage. It was there for some additional touch-ups last night so I snapped a shot just to give an idea of what a finished car is supposed to look like. It's not the same model year as my car, but pretty much an example of a completed car.
www.RickNakama.com Endless Garage S14 Silvia Drift Carwww.RickNakama.com Endless Garage S14 Silvia Drift Car
Well, these are actual pictures of my car as of last night. I was only there to make sure my seat positions were in the correct place because the safety bars will be welded in as close to the areas as possible so this might inhibit the ability to move the seat further back, etc.

www.RickNakama.com - Rick Nakama, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE GRI - East Oahu Realty, Inc.
Read Disclaimer